Thursday, March 10, 2011

I sound like the Crypt-Keeper

So the illness I've been fighting for the last week and a half turns out to be bronchitis. I'm now heavily medicated on antibiotics and cough syrup with codiene. But I promised Caton I would post soon so before I pass out, here are some pictures from the last few weekends out. I'm proud today that neither hangovers, nor bronchitis has kept me from my goal of enjoying every last second of my twenties:

The first two are the only ones from the night of the Lemon Drops - mostly because it only took about 45 minutes to get so drunk I had to be taken home :(
This is for Molly - skinny jeans rock!!!
Me and Frankie - the big brother I never had :)
Oh yes! There was a stripper at Kelly's birthday party! I <3 strippers and wish we could get one every week
Ashley-pants joined us and I was soooo happy even though she left early
Me and my BFF Megan. Best drinking buddy a girl could ask for

Frank's friend Mike
 
One of the bartender's at Fat Willy's - Kriste. She's a badass and I have a girl crush on her :)

For those who weren't there to witness it, I partied like a rock star last weekend. There was a ridiculous amount of dancing including but not limited to the Cupid shuffle, dropping it like it was hot and the now infamous "Pour Some Sugar on Me" on the bar. I also sang kareoke for the first time: "Empire State of Mind" and "Sweet Escape". There are no pictures of the full outfit but it was a long black sweater with a cowl neck that I paired with black leggings and the grey boots from the first picture. I also added a low-slung black belt and some silver bangle bracelets - I looked banging! If I can find a picture from someone else I will steal and post it :)

Now, I'm going to have a severe coughing fit, take a shower and go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you posted even after heavy partying and meds - you've got to have priorities! also, you look awesome *cougheveninthoseskinnyjeanscough* <3

    ReplyDelete