Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back! At least for the moment

So I haven't had a whole lot of new stuff to post lately. When you combine that with going out constantly and sleeping until midday and bronchitis you get a severe lack of posts and I'm sorry! Here's a whole slew of photos from the last few weeks. I'll try to remember to take more on the weekends since those are the fun outfits anyway...

Rocking my glasses, an Old Navy dress, leggings and my beloved grey, zippered boots

Front view of my date outfit - Oregano's and a movie. Too bad the guy was a dud

That's right b!tches - I'm freaking skinny now!

Ann Taylor Loft top, Old Navy shorts and Candie's nude stilettos. I'm convinced these shoes go with everything and everyone needs a pair

My new obsession - curly/wavy hair. Now that it's short, it starts to do this on it's own. Add in some product, a diffuser and a curling iron and this is the result. If only it stayed like this for more than an hour :-(
In other news, I have two people who now want me to dress them (YAY!) and a likely trip to Vegas which means nothing I own is now good enough :) New clothes/adventures on the way - hopefully!!!

4 comments:

  1. i love the curly hair and i loved chatting with you today. also, i strongly advise *against* vegas. as i tell my students, "do you think you can sit with us and make good choices or do you need to sit alone?" And, "sit with us" in this case means "go to vegas". And, "sit alone" would mean "not go to vegas."

    just think about it (and don't get a red, sad face for bad choices!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mrs. Till, I will be the bad kid sitting alone in the corner. Vegas is happening

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the nude heels, i need some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caton - do it! They literally go with everything! I got mine at Kohl's but be careful because I though I needed a half size bigger and I really didn't so they are loose and a little hard to walk in sometimes

    ReplyDelete