Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another awards show - more bad decisions!

So the Grammy's were tonight and outside of Lady Gaga's performance of Born This Way (which sounds like Madonna's Express Yourself), I have not watched a single minute yet. I'll catch the performances I actually want to see (hello Eminem-sobriety does a body good!) on the internets later.

We'll do worst dressed first, and oh Lord, there were too many to chose from. Here are my top 5 worst dressed tonight:
You are pushing your mid-40's and have had twins. No one wants to see your episiotomy scar - cover up your coochie

WTF?? This looks like those cheap, plastic leis you get at the party store. More than 2 thumbs down if it was physically possible.

A: You are not a Victoria's Secret model, no matter how big your boobs are.
B. Bras are not meant to be bedazzled
C. This is an awards show - not Halloween, nor a toga party

Have you been digging in a 3 year old's jazz costume trunk? And what's with your bangs?

I have no words...none
And now, the best dressed!!!
If you're going to wear shoulder ruffles, put your hair up otherwise it's too heavy. Overall, nice job!

You're on the simply because your the most improved

Absolutely stunning! And exactly what a girlfriend of the Biebs should look like. I approve

Kelly Osbourne is my idol. I want to mug her for this dress.

The rocker-chic hair and makeup actually amend for the ho-hum dress. She looks very well put together.

 

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more about Rhiana's dress. I saw a LOT of questionable decisions. Clearly they need Rachel Zoe! By the way, thanks for following my blog - I love yours! I'm following, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are spot on my friend, I wanted to slap Kelly Osbourne out of love beacuse I adore her whole look so much, counter productive i think not!

    ReplyDelete