Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Goodies

Hit up San Tan mall today since the sun was shining and I had a purse full of gift cards. Made out like a bandit with the President's Day sales:
Coral t-shirt with rosette neckline from Loft

Bronze and black ribbon tank from Loft

Grey silk bouse from Banana Republic

Grey leather boots from Torrid

And I still have my parents' gift card to go. I hit White House Black Market but didn't see anything I liked so I'm going to the "outlet" version in Dana Park to see if they have anything good. If not, I'll save it and shop again in a few weeks :)

3 comments:

  1. where the hell is dana park? cant wait to see the new outfits in action!

    cooley says hi. he wants to chew on your new boots and get his fur all over your shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. ann taylor looooofffft i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana Park is on Val Vista/Baseline (near my old job). Tell Cooley he can shed on me but the boots are off limits. I love the Loft too - I want to have a home there and a second home in Banana Republic

    ReplyDelete