Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Feature


I'm tired of just posting pictures of my work outfits so a few times I week I think I do a post featuring:
1. A celebrity that looks phenomenal
2. Some tidbit about fashion I've found - and what I think about it
3. Something horrible in fashion - the kind of thing Joan Rivers lives for

Suggestions on what I should call this post???

Let's work up to the good stuff... Here is the ugliest, tackiest, most disgusting shoe I've ever seen:
massimo-dogana-fu-shoe-1.jpg
To be honest, I don't know where to begin. It's offensive and ghetto and the least classy thing I've even seen. What in the world would possess someone to wear this shoe to begin with? I've checked out the designer's other shoes and they're all just as ugly. It makes me sad that these exist and that people will buy them.

Interesting news: Urban Outfitters will launch a wedding line on Monday. They will offer wedding gowns and accessories. Haven't found the actual website yet, but here's an article with photos. Not my style in the least but I'm sure some people will like them. All the gowns scream Helena Bonham Carter to me anyway.

Lastly, my favorite celeb outfit (today) goes to Nicole Richie Madden. She looked so good at Bergdorf Goodman's Fashion Week party:
If I didn't have a corporate job (and a bigger bank account), my entire closet would be chock full of Winter Kate clothing. Actually, if I had that much money, I'd have a mansion with multiple closets and each would house a different designer - ah, daydreams :)

2 comments:

  1. good call on the feature, Nicole looks too skinny just saying, that shoe is offensive in the best way i love flipping people off and the feature should be called..."my opinion is awesome Thursdays"? ok maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like caton's feature name. that shoe sucks. anyone wearing it should have their purse stolen because they don't know how to spend money.

    p.s. michael thinks nicole richie's forehead is much too large

    ReplyDelete