Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fruits of my Shopping Labors

So two of the tops and both pair of shows bought last weekend were used at work this week. Come to think of it, all these people are doing "30 for 30" and I think I'm doing the opposite - but I'm okay with that :)

Here's the coral top, with brown wide-leg trousers, the nude platform heels (I also added my Gap grandpa sweater because I wasn't feeling good yesterday:

And here's the grey silk blouse with my dark grey wool pants and the new boots. I have a feeling this will look even better with skinny jeans:

So ready for the weekend, there's hockey on Friday AND Saturday and another trip to Fat Willy's for karaoke - I might actually sing this time just to blow Megan's mind :)


3 comments:

  1. you look super fantastic in that second picture! (as opposed to regular fantastic in those other ones.) i would not click away from a picture of that top with skinny jeans - but i don't promise to approve! skinny jeans and legging-pants are my nemesises (nemesisi? just nemesis? oh - wikipedia says it's nemesises)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that gray top in the second picture and, no matter what Molly says, skinny jeans are cool and look great! And you look great! Everything is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Molly - I already control your make up decisions, give it up and get on the skinny jean/leggins train :)

    @Ashley - Thank you for always being in my corner ;-)

    ReplyDelete